Ayurveda Secret Marma Therapy massage /Self Healing Course
108 Hidden Points Healing / A Rare Indian Ayurveda Treasure
What you’ll learn
- You will get a Certificate of Completion when you finish this Marma Therapy Massage course from Dhyan Ayurveda Retreat
- This is a very comprehensive course, you will be a PRO after taking this course.
- You will be able to treat so many diseases effectively.
- The goal of this course is to provide students with a basic foundation in Ayurveda and learn its secret part i.e. Marma.
- You will learn Marma Face Uplift & Rejuvenating Massage
- You will know how to find the relevant Marma massage points on the body to stimulate them using specific Marma massage techniques
- You will be able to understand the energies and elemental forces present in your being.
- You will have a fundamental understanding of how to treat others and self-treat your own diseases, pains with Marma massage today!
- You will be able to help people(or yourself) with back pain, sciatica, neck pain, upper back pain, lower back, knee and shoulder pain by using specific Marma massage combinations
- You will have an excellent knowledge of what works and what doesn’t in Marma massage and why
- You will learn how to apply simple daily practices to further improve your good health and bring harmony to body, mind and soul.
- You will learn a bit about Pancha karma Treatment & TriDosha In Ayurveda.
- No previous knowledge of Ayurveda needed.
- If you are going to perform Marma massage on clients you will need either a massage table or a futon
- If you are going to do Marma massage techniques for your partner or friends you can use a bed, a futon, a place on the floor with a few blankets or something to make it softer or if you have one, a massage table
- Among the hidden sciences (Agastya Marma Vidya) ofSouth India, Marma science is the most important (Mainly in Kalari chikilsa ansd Kalari pait)
- Marmas are not superficial landmarks on the body surface but these are deep-seated important physio-anatomical structures. Far more powerful than any Acupressure, Acupuncture, Tapping points.
- Marma Therapy is a Science that was preserved and associated largely as a support to martial arts and warfare can now be used and applied for normal healing on a wide range of physical and mental diseases also branch of Ayurveda.
- Marma therapy is the original point system of healing in the body. As it spread out of India, it influenced the development of Chinese acupuncture and Kung fu. Its origins are South India within a martial arts tradition known as Kalaripayattu. It was utilized to defend kingdoms during times when expertise in hand-to-hand combat was the mark of a great warrior. These ancient warriors understood subtle energy, and they used their knowledge to disable or kill an opponent.
- Marma therapy is an ancient Indian practice whose focus is the manipulation of subtle energy (prana) in the body for the purposes of supporting the healing process. Marma therapy is based on the utilization of 108 points in the body which are considered to be access points to body, mind, and consciousness. Knowledge of Marma allows the practitioner to influence the flow of prana through both the gross and subtle bodies for the purposes of restoring health and peace of mind.
- Marma science is the combination of scientific attitude and religious practices by the mediation of experiential philosophy and is part of the human beings’ long experience in day to day life for the achievement of mortal and immortal gains.
- In scientific, mortal state, nothing can be absolutely provided because the scientific results are predicated on assumptions.
- Marma science is an instant, permanent, natural, non-invasive way of healing today, because it succeeds in conserving many of the highest moral values of its adherents.
- It promotes calmness; self-control, self-healing, realization and happiness and does much to prevent sufferings and sorrow.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Ayurveda, the Art of Life. Ayurveda is not limited or restricted by age, gender, place of birth or religion.
- Anyone can take this course. Marma massage is fun, safe and extremely effective in helping people’s diseases, pain or your own
- Anyone who is interested in living a healthy, natural lifestyle and bringing a spiritual practice to the next level.
- Yoga students who have heard of Ayurveda and want to learn more.
- Anyone who wants to improve his or her life, by self-knowledge and acceptance of the energies present in his her being.
- Anyone who wishes to learn secret Marma Science, which is still rare.
Length of Course : 10 days
Schedule of the Course – 5th of every month
Total No of Seats : 10 seats
Fees, Booking and Payment
COURSE FEE : INR 105,000 (Including Food and Accommodation)
Watsapp – (+91-8075544389, +91-9544744869)
Facilities Provided with Accommodation:
- 24 hour free Wi-Fi facility
- Pick up and drop to the Airport (on Request)
- Laundry (on Request)
- Round the clock medical attention.
- Herbal water or mineral water
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advise students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit cannot be refunded at any point of time.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.